WHAT IS SERMORELIN?
AN ANTI-AGING PEPTIDE
Sermorelin is a growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) secretagogue. It is not a human growth hormone (HGH). Sermorelin contains the first 29 amino acids (building blocks of protein) in GHRH.
Sermorelin stimulates the natural release of growth hormone (GH) from a specialized bundle of cells in your brain called the pituitary gland.
Unlike growth hormone injections, when you inject a growth hormone secretagogue, the body’s normal checks and balances for hormone levels remain intact.
Sermorelin, through its ability to stimulate the release of GH and subsequently increase circulating IGF-1 levels, has the following potential anti-aging benefits:
● Increased metabolism and energy levels, with decreased fatigue
● Increased lean muscle mass, decreased deterioration of existing muscle, and increased ease of creating new muscle
● Decreased body fat percentage
● Improved immune response, injury recovery, and wound healing
● Greater bone mineralization and bone density
● Improved cardiac function/heart health
● Improve worn cartilage
● Better and more restorative non-REM, slow-wave sleep